Tuesday, March 10, 2020

'One cat just leads to another'..



How could I possibly resist the delightful mural here when I spotted it last week, it's all of my favourite colours and incredibly sweet too, in an Alice in Wonderland kind of way.  A private commission I'm guessing so the mural would have a special meaning to the home owner, their feline family perhaps. I see an M.D incorporated into the mural, that's as close as I can get to the artist. Oh how I wish I had a blank exterior wall, I would have a mural up there as quick as a flash.. the problem would be the choosing of artist and subject :) Happy Tuesday, take care and stay safe..



23 comments:

  1. Very cute, Grace. It looks very impressive on the grey wall. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Glorious Coloring - Beautiful Sky As Well

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est une très belle fresque, pas agressive avec des couleurs que j'aime aussi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very cute and I love your title too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Among my favourite colours too. The cats are well incorporated too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the content and the colors. And....one cat really does lead to another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Grace, would also go well in my house as a cat lover and my favourite blues too. How sweet of Iris to send a gift 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unusual but lovely mural. It has a 3D look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is really beautiful, Grace!!!
    Our house is grey. Boring grey. With a dark red door. If we just could have a mural like that!
    You told Sami?!!! Guess now you have to eat that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the people who live there also love the cats immensely.
    Very well done!
    Meow! 😹 Have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great and beautiful mural indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, so beautiful made! Love the kitty heads between the green leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think in the US many homeowners Assoc. would frown on that...although I would enjoy it myself. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing find. I agree this would look great on the side of my house, but it wouldn't face the street like this one. I absolutely adore anything with cats, so this was doubly enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wouldn't it be nice if more houses had murals on the walls! In my entire neighborhood I only know of one -- it's on a garage wall.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cats will conquer the world ... ;) nice find! ew :)

    ReplyDelete