Monday, April 8, 2019

Oh those eyes!



Sometimes you just strike it lucky! We missed this gorgeous mural yesterday on the way to Penguin Island but coming back through Rockingham on Kent Street there it was! Makes me wonder how many murals I miss if we don't go home the same way we came :) Painted by WA artist/sculptor Carol Clitheroe/Neverending Designs back in February 2018, the artist's 'passion for the ocean, it's creatures, beaches and the environment' shines through in her work, I 💙 it and am tres happy I didn't miss it. Hope you had/are still having a fab weekend, take care and stay safe..



29 comments:

  1. That is a stunning mural. Those eyes look like they can see deeply into your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a marvelous mural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed murals for years when I have only gone in one direction past them and then one day go the reverse and Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An incredibly talented artist. I'm glad you spotted it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The seal looks to be smiling. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art work is so good that the first photo fooled me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seal Of Approval - Love Those Eyes

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice, and so friendly looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very charming mural!
    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. And lucky us that you caught sight of it. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie-pie, those eyes, Grace! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! A very impressive mural brightening the wall of the community bank

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely mural, I feel like I am floating in the water looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a real beauty, and fits with your "feeling blue" from yesterday. Have a great week.

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  15. I second Joan Elizabeth - beautiful and feeling of floating in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is stunning and so very life like, certainly it would be one of my favourites. I am on the mend but still coughing now I have my husband in bed feeling terrible!! Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweety Grace, well worth to come back indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great find Grace! Thanks for contributing.
    Love Penguin Island :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful lovely mural, Grace !

    ReplyDelete