Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Four four seven Cambridge..



 I came across the gorgeous mural here, love the turquoise blues, while driving back along Cambridge Street in Floreat, in the opposite direction to which I usually come. I think I may have to repeat this manoeuver along many streets in Perth. They say you should never look back but in some cases it can be tres rewarding :) Painted by Perth artist George Domahidy, see more of his work here Can you see the '447' integrated into the artwork, I didn't at first but there it is, the street number of District Grill & Cafe, pretty cool street number right! Happy Tuesday, take care and stay safe..


21 comments:

  1. The colors really make this mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a broken record, but love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great murals and yes you have to look quite hard to pick up the 477 but once you see it, it is obvious.
    We are both on the mend, but although my rib is easier, I have to be very careful what and how I do things! Hope you are well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the mailman would use that to find their address but it is lovely! I like the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perth does have a surplus of great murals, and this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice colourful mural. You do find some interesting ones, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Grace, this is a great one, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see it at first either but now I do. That is very clever work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is hard to see the 447 in the distance photos but easy in the close up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you mentioned 447, I re-looked and saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's pretty great. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beatiful - and clever, too, Grace!
    I do like the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing art work.
    Loved all clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your close up shot, it seems to frame the mural better than the actual implementation on the wall. 447 only obvious once you pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great one, what a lot of work to create it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful color. I have been trying to figure out your header. Are those persimmons?

    ReplyDelete
  17. A nice colourful mural, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, I'd stop here, it's very inviting and all of my favorite colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like his work, beautiful colours and love the way the numbers are integrated in the artwork.

    ReplyDelete