Sunday, May 20, 2018

Show a leg!



Haha! No not mine :) Bit of a light hearted Sunday post to make you smile. Yesterday in the garden on a warm afternoon, looked up to see a familiar leg protruding out of the 'mostly given up for winter' creeper covering the roof of P's tool shed at the bottom of the garden. Calling up, the neighbours cat, taking its time, as cats do, looked up, gave me a cursory glance and a...



...ok I'm bored now glare before carrying on with his ablutions.. charming! Looking up at him looking down on me I couldn't help remembering the quote 'in ancient times cats were worshiped as gods, they have not forgotten this :) Happy Sunday, take care and stay safe..


26 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable supreme form of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...at first I didn't know what I was looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy! I love cats and I love my cat especially. They are so much fun and they sleep a lot which helps, too! Super photos and great post, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the GOOD Feeling! Hope you are getting YOURS, G <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that leg sticking up, Grace! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's only right that Princess Puss should attend to her ablutions - cleanliness is next to godliness after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he is giving you a high five.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats rule, people serve. Not much has changed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Worshipped indeed! They expect it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fine cat photos did bring a smile. Thank you. Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha - that is just purr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What awesome captures, Grace. Especially the second image. I love how accommodating the neighbor's cat was for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made me laugh, that leg above the leaves, priceless! Such as sweet cute face he has, want to hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Grace, this leg made my day :-)
    As the rest of this god!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of smiles here after reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great capture Grace. Cats are so graceful and they really think they are Gods!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute! At first I thought he was waving at you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Très belles photos d'un beau chat Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha .. Hahaha... :)
    They are good capturing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love that cute leg capture in your first photo!

    ReplyDelete