Sunday, March 22, 2015

Oodles.. and oooodles of noodles!



It's officially 'Good Food Month'  here in Perth, a fact, that as I ate my second ice cream last night doesn't seem to have registered with moi :) We went into the city to the Night Noodle Markets in the cultural centre. It was crazy busy.. excellent to see so many young families enjoying the city. You might remember Lucky Chan's Laundry & Noodle Bar from this post, we did watch the noodle demons at work below, amazing.. there were so many hungry peeps to feed. Don't you love the washing line hanging up there, some interesting items on that line :)


Shot below a wee bit hazy, lots of cooking going on, mainly to show the crowds in town enjoying good food, good wine and a warm balmy night, the threat of rain was there.. but didn't happen.. Hope your weekend is going well, happy Sunday, take care and stay safe...p.s. big catch up today!




29 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! As soon as I get some rest I'll have to go and see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun!!! Wish I was there and I want some noodles, too!! Hope you're having a great weekend, Grace!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always something going on on Perth, Grace (still... am I happy we went in Feb and saw The Giants!)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a noodle market, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the notion of noodle demons amusing, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very well staffed noodle bar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Sunday, and I believe also the first day of Autumn for you as we now have our first day of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could have fun at this market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vibrant ambiance captured beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He Marco Polo came over ? ... To see how his importation's success.
    Keep well !

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like lots of fun! I had a dish of ice cream myself this afternoon. Yum! I should have felt guilty afterward but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like fun, but for me crowds aren't my thing. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous "slice of life" photos! You capture the pulse of your community, people out and about!

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a really fun event, no wonder it drew such a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have lots of funny events at the moment. Love noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The noodle bar made me smile, multi-tasking at its best - cooking and laundry under one roof!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like the locals are very, VERY fond of noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Food is terrific to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Noodles...we're big fans of noodles here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Grace, encore un beau week-end. Il y a toujours quelque chose qui se passe à Perth :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grace, encore un beau week-end. Il y a toujours quelque chose qui se passe à Perth :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds like so much fun. I love me some noodles!

    ReplyDelete