Monday, March 1, 2021

March mirror(s)..

 

The theme for City Daily Photo bloggers for March is 'mirror'. It may seem like I'm looking through a window into an old world coffeehouse above but the empty plate you see mirrored there is mine.. two spoons on that plate, a shared cake has half the calories :) Below what's better than one mirror, 33 mirrors.. a cool vintage mirror I spotted somewhere on my travels. Hope you had a good weekend, it is a holiday here in Perth today and after a super busy weekend I'm looking forward to chilling for a while, happy Monday, take care and stay safe..

Click here to see more theme day shots from around the world..



23 comments:

  1. ...beautiful reflections on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very decorative mirror! Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that vintage mirror, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great vintage mirror and I love your reflected image and the "sharing" part of the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE an over achiever! Fine post, G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage mirror, it's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice choices....I like the shared cake idea...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does that mean a whole month of me being perpetually confused by your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your comment that a shared cake is half the calories. Happy theme day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it aleady March there.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the view through the window, and the mirror is perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool pic, Grace, sharing is always good! Oh, Marty is still presenting the times here. If you meet him, let him know it´s not a month´s- but a year´s-job he´s doing here and we have but 4C. Poor naked guy, heating is on 😉
    So many mirrors, so many meanings...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mirror reflection Grace and the second one is such a pretty and unusual mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's really hard to tell that's a reflection. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’ve seen that same mirror someplace too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That vintage mirror is interesting. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, I'd enjoy lunch there too, what an inspiring capture. I'm going to check out their post, and perhaps catch a view while I'm out and about today! Thanks, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete