Monday, October 7, 2019

Highland Gathering.. besties.



The owner of the West Highland White terrier and the Scottish terrier above told me that they have been best friends for many years. Look at those faces, especially the Scottish terrier.. adorable much 💓 One of the main events I wanted to see yesterday at the Armadale Highland Gathering was the kilt run, and I did, but Aimee and I were totally distracted by the many adorable dogs here for the 'meet and greet Scottish dogs' event. I'm not usually a fan of dressing animals in costumes but, like the every second person in a kilt, it was most likely dressing for a special occasion.. did I mention Aimee was wearing tartan trousers :) More from the festival on Wednesday, lots of luvverly legs in kilts 😉 Happy Monday, take care and stay safe..


22 comments:

  1. It would be hard to resist taking their pics! Sweet, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We once had a 'Westie' but not the Scotty to make up the Scotch whisky label. Fun day, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my hubby relative had scottish terrier.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made my day. All those adorable faces to look at is so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the things our cute dogs have to put up with...and that last pup is the cutes of them all, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Grace, dressing animals is not mine - unless it´s for something really special and they don´t mind.
    Not an animal at all and no dress, but I like the white socks as a statement, too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and cute indeed but I prefer animals without clothing if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweeties, they look so elegant in their scottish costumes, although they don't really need them in Australia weather I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seem to have had lots of fun Grace. What adorable pics of the dogs, it put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a cat woman but this ... beautiful! :)
    I really enjoy your post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the selection of the kilt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, I love these photographs, absolutely adorable :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my what an adorable post! I just love dogs! All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have been looking at all of your shots of the highland gathering. That looks like a fun even. I love the way you captured the swing of the kilts.

    ReplyDelete