Saturday, February 16, 2019

Leonic glimpses.



Leonic? Ok I might have made that word up but it fits my pics today perfectly :) Glimpses in reflection of the Chinese New Year lions in Brookfield Place in the city. Made up of glass and mirror Brookfield Place is without doubt one of the best spots for reflective images, the interior area is a 'no go' as far as photos but the cafe court here off Georges Terrace is where many of the exhibitions and festivals are held. What are you up to this weekend? Happy Saturday, take care and stay safe..



20 comments:

  1. Great reflections with a good appropiated name. Wel done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wonderful reflections, I feel lost, but that's nothing new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, you found great reflections, but not sure about your word. Will have to think about it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super reflections, Grace. Well done and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super reflections, Grace! Our Brookfield Place is a prime spot for interior photos especially with the many art displays they put on in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your reflection images, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a while since you have caught your own reflection. Yes, I keep checking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Grace, you think it is a lion after all? That explains my zoo-dream! Great reflections, see you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leonic? Works for me!
    This spot has so many reflections I'd be apt to crash into it like a bird. Good shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet the glass get plenty of cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some places are perfect for reflections and you've found the spot in your city.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny, again with the cool words! Great opening photo, which of course a sweet pup came to mind when seeing this, looking as if he was trying to see "How do I get out of here and run around?"

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like a very dynamic urban space

    mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These reflections are magical...like dimensional overlays...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lion better watch out ... I see there is a dragon spitting fire.

    ReplyDelete