Friday, January 15, 2021

I'm fierce, really I am :)

 

Couldn't resist a quick shot of this adorable dog peeking out from the volunteer office of the Mount Flora Museum which is housed in a water tank c1940.  You might remember the last time I was here to take photos of the incredible murals atop the water tank, you can see them HERE, lensball fun :) Unfortunately the museum is still not open but I was told hopefully soon. I believe there is a treasure trove of photos of Perth back in the day, like many of you I love seeing old black and white photos of days gone by. Below a view looking up towards my neck of the woods from atop the tank. Happy Friday, take care and stay safe..



24 comments:

  1. Dearest Grace,
    Oh we better believe this doggy is fierce!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog is just trying to figure out of you brought treats. Lovely urban landscape especially with the view over the shore and sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful area. Love the look on the pup’s face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something to look out for then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How fierce it is! LOL
    The view is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little guy has the area covered, he's keeping his eyes focused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little dogs are so funny, they think they are bigger than what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And there are your blue skies! He's a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dog looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a sweetie to me! Reminds me a little of our chihuahua, which, pound for pound, really is a fierce dog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to see you are back and with so many gorgeous photos. What a cute little dog. He does look like he wants to be in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your eye! My blog invisible husband got his first dose of Pfizer today! And a real human being will be my president in a matter of days. I'm starting to feel optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely dog :)
    Beautiful view.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I sure wouldn´t dare to find out, Grace, LOL.
    Funny, they show hats and an old sewing machine and I expected flowers somehow. Hope you can find out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see that watertank inside and hope the cutie is then also present.

    ReplyDelete
  16. At one stage in my life I had a Great Dane, a friend leaving to go to the UK from Rhodesia gave me her Peke. The Great Dave was terrified of it!!
    Stay safe and keep well, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww what a sweet little pup, probably missing everyone too. Hopefully it will open soon.

    ReplyDelete