Sunday, December 1, 2019

All the colours of the rainbow.



Each month through 2019 has started with a colour theme for City Daily Photo bloggers around the world.. for December it is the joining of all the colours to create a rainbow image. I haven't seen an actual rainbow for a while but I did see see all of the colours here at Chatsworth Deli, once a deli now a florist, in Highgate. Combining three of my favourite things, colour, flowers and messing about with photos :) Looking forward to seeing how others have interpreted the rainbow theme, happy Sunday, take care and stay safe..

21 comments:

  1. ...I think that you have all the colors covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Grace and very creative, I may say so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one a lot, Grace! perfect rainbow theme pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! You had a similar take as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely photo and so much color. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fine array on display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot for the theme! It's nice to see spring flowers again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find for the theme, Grace. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks great Grace :) Have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who better represents the color or the rainbow than the flowers …
    Have a smashing December, Grace!✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Have a good week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have it messed up very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Grace,
    This is amazing. So nice with all these happy colors (of the rainbow).
    Great!!

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful! I love turning photos into art like this. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not of the City Blogs, but I like your flowers anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flowers on display like this make a perfect rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete

  17. flowers do make a beautiful rainbow.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice Editing! :)
    'I haven't seen an actual rainbow for a while' ...
    > Perhaps, A real rainbow will appear in front of you by this post!!!
    > I hope so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderfully colorful and nicely "messed around with." I like your image a lot.

    ReplyDelete