Saturday, June 9, 2018

Good old Louis..



 Coincidentally half an hour after buying a gorgeous bunch of tulips from the wholesalers markets, regarde.. flowers in the window of Louis Vuitton on King Street in the city! Can always be sure that the LV window is fabulously photogenic and the reflections of old and new buildings, last seen here, will be worth the diversion off Murray or Hay Street. Shot below taken from across the street and I still can't get the whole building in, oh how I miss my wide-angle lens, still in for repairs! Not serious in the big picture but definitely helps to take the big picture :) Happy Saturday, take care and stay safe..


22 comments:

  1. cool,the building and the colors! ew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and a lovely shop but one I could never afford to shop in !! Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice window decor. That street has so many expensive shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that even a walk to the dump would be amazing with YOU, G!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore well done store windows. NYC it a great place to view windows during the Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers & reflections are great, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perspective and angles of the firs photo are incredible. I kept scrolling back up to have another look. Great capture, Grace. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vuitton is in a beautiful old building here too. It must be their thing to have such architecturally classic shops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That building reminds me of the Vuitton building in Paris. What a great photo and reflection ... you always do such nice work, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Cloudia's comment. I'd like to tag along just about anywhere. But for now I'm enjoying today's post and the gorgeous reflections. And the LV displays really are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous first shot, Grace, will have to remember to take a look, too, then! Awww, tulips, love them, also! Hope your lens is ready to shoot again soon! Happy Saturday -)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Louis's window-dressers are well-rewarded for their work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great reflection, I like the building but am not so impressed by the brand....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grace, you certainly know how to show the best of your city!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LV really does know how to decorate a window. Too bad I can't afford anything inside the store.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bravo on their eye catching and pleasing window display!

    ReplyDelete