Monday, March 14, 2022

Weedy seadragon..

 

Was lovely to discover the gorgeous seahorse/dragon here at Fremantle Harbour.. would much rather come face to face with one of these fascinating sea creatures that one of these :) The weedy seadragon here, endemic to Australian waters, short video HERE to show how hard it would be to spot one of these flimsy beings, was painted by one of my favourite Perth artists Brenton See. Thank you for being patient with me, I'm doing the best I can right now but hope to be back to full posting and visiting at the beginning of May. Take care and stay safe..

Visit Sami to see more Monday Murals from around the world..



17 comments:

  1. Lovely colorful sea life. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours. Take care, Grace. Hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I fun mural that I might see in Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are cute, Grace!
    Yes, hope to see you blog a bit more indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful mural, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, this is a great mural. May the ocean environment be protected to keep these fascinating creatures safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its really pretty, seahorse fascinate me

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a terrific mural. I've only seen Weedy Seadragons in an aquarium and they are fascinating to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mural Grace, Brenton is such a great artist.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perhaps a bit weedy but charming as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought it was an imaginary image until I clicked on the link. I was blown away by the similarity. This is an amazing mural, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delighted to see this nice rendition of one of my favorite creatures! Waikiki aquarium keeps them, happily I hope. Wishing you dreamy restorative days my friend

    ReplyDelete