Thursday, May 27, 2021

Happy 51st Pete!

 

Walking along the river front after lunch in Fremantle Harbour yesterday it was at this spot P said 'oh look at that'. It was a lovely scene alright but wasn't sure what in particular he referred to. Even a little closer below it wasn't clear as to what I was supposed to be seeing..

It was a bit 'where's Wally'ish' until I spotted Pete up there on the pylon under the bridge. Pete has some daring mates, that wouldn't have been easy to organise, from the bridge above or the base below, would have loved to see Pete's face when he saw it :) Would you have spotted it from the distance in the first pic? That's why P gets all the good bird shots, eyes like an eagle :) Happy Thursday, take care and stay safe..


18 comments:

  1. Very good, Grace. The first shot only shows a red something to my eye. Easy to spot once the image is enlarged. Perhaps through the lens also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P has some great eyes, I didn't see it until the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P reminds me of my husband. He sees lots more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete must have been thrilled when he saw that! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...nope! Pet blended right in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have seen that! P has an amazing set of eyes! What a fun thing for Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha how fun! I want to hide a “Pete” somewhere !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too Funny - Well Done Perth

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Grace,
    Kudos to your P for spotting this from afar!
    Great shots and indeed priceless for having seen Pete's face...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun post, Grace, yay to P´s eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, I would probably have spotted it with the help of my zoom lens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eagle eyes or inside information but a nice find indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very hard to see, how on earth did anyone get there to paint it? Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would have been wasted on me. My work colleagues once hung up a huge banner on my birthday which I contrived to walk past several times without noticing it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my great eyes indeed! Wow!

    ReplyDelete