Saturday, September 14, 2019

Pigeonhole reflections..



  Reflections of the No 2 Electric Light Sub-Station in the window of Pigeonhole, one of  Aimee's favourite shops. The multi level heritage listed Sub Station building c1914 is up for sale I believe. If  I win the HUGE lotto on Thursday (150million) I will buy it, refurbish it and make it a safe haven for homeless people, that would be so cool. First thing.. I better remember to get a ticket 😉Have a fab weekend, take care and stay safe..
 

10 comments:

  1. You can’t win it if you’re not in it, Grace. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally pulling for you to win that lotto, and I like your plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating captures and best wishes for the Lotto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reflections.
    Buy that ticket and GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very busy reflection. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reflections, the lottery is always won by other people :)

    ReplyDelete