Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gelato with Gusto..



Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, 
wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating! 
There really is no such thing as bad weather..
only different kinds of good weather.. John Ruskin

Yesterday was ice-cream kind of weather in Perth, a gentle hint that official summer is just days away. Ice cream from Gusto Gelato at Elizabeth Quay is a delicious way to prepare for the much warmer days ahead. When you put together a post do you sometimes feel a sense of déjà vu? Guess when you do a almost daily blog it's bound to happen 🍨 Happy Thursday, take care and stay safe.. P.s. BIG catch-up today.

19 comments:

  1. They have delicious ice-creams Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely stop there, I love gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here the gelato store is closed . But it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ice cream but it is certainly not ice cream weather here, -2C this morning!! Enjoy your summer. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems strange to see people in shorts. We are heading down to -13˚C tonight so it isn't ice cream weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No ice cream weather here! Enjoy it, Grace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dnvy your ice cream weather, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love that lille poem, Grace! (Even though I have to admit I´m not sooo keen to do some km in the mix of 1C plus wind today, but with the right clothing it´ll be OK).
    Hmmm looks good, I´m a summer person for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny thing is that my husband has just lit a log fire to warm us up. It is decidedly chilly here this evening. I thought we had done with heating for the year and had moved on to gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know the deja vu feeling. I think after 10 years blogging, am I repeating myself? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that little poem. Every day is a good day for gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah yes, you are truly and deeply living my dream! Summer and delicious treats and life out and about.

    ReplyDelete