Saturday, May 26, 2012

Touché.....!


A while back in February I did a post called 'Too much information' where I was a wee bit scathing about the current worldwide craze of displaying decals showing the dynamics of the family aboard! I burst out laughing when I spotted this while we were driving down the coast road yesterday.. even though I find the figures slightly annoying, I probably wouldn't go to this trouble, but it made me very happy to think that there was an even bigger 'grumpy chops' out there than moi!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, stay safe.....





26 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Brilliant :-) Well spotted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The human imagination has no limits, haha, have a fabulous weekend too, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave me good laugh this morning Grace! - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need these in my neck of the woods. You have the eyesight of an eagle, Grace! Bon weekend! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! you made me smile! happy weekend to you too, dear Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying here...so funny! I love it...have a great weekend, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! I find those family strips on the car so unnecessary! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Thanks for the laugh! Have a great weekend (3 days here, yay!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!
    So hang up the mobile and DRIVE!!!!



    Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonza sticker. No way you're a grumpy chops :-).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE it Grace...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I count myself as a grumpy chops, aussi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting.

    Please have a good weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for them, and you. Those Rav 4s are tough little cars. Maybe the owner is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ces petites inscriptions, à l'arrière des voitures, sont souvent amusantes à lire et reflètent le caractère du propriétaire...
    Bon week-end, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wouldn't put this on my car either, but it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! I remember your older post.

    ReplyDelete