Friday, February 21, 2020

Sir John and friend..



Quite often it's the impulsive shot you take last when looking back that captures your fancy the most don't you think? The magpie and Sir John Forrest above, both admiring the beautiful morning outlook over the Swan River. Before an early morning appointment near the city yesterday we had breakfast in the Botanical Cafe in Kings Park. I think every cycling group in Perth had the same idea :)


 It was only when I downloaded the pics that I saw down there to the right in the background behind the two taking photos of the view that you can see the shade canopy sculptures in South Perth.. I would have taken a better shot if I'd realised.. next time :) Happy Friday, take care and stay safe..

 

16 comments:

  1. The magpie and Sir John seem to make good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I see people sitting on walls and fences here, they must never think that they could fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was a fine summer day, Grace! Love the magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time you post a photo with views over the city I'm struck by how beautiful your city is. I love the shot of Sir John and friend also. I agree, impulse shots some times turn out best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your beautiful photos, Grace!
    I am sure that was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that guy does not fall backward off that fence. She would get a picture she does not expect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Grace,
    You always surprise me with your new pictures.
    Everytime you have could wonderful locations to photograph. This place is really fantastic again with the buildings at the back.
    Nice shot of the photographing girls on that bridge. So funny!!

    Best regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ravens and Magpies, my fav birds, Grace!
    Such a cute picture!

    Yes. That happens to me often, too, only online I see what pic I took!
    Uhhh, Darwin Award again (last pic)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first shot is so funny, both of them looking out to the same spot! To sit on that fence would not be for me, I think I would end with my legs in the air! Good for a photo anyway, ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent photos, well done. Hope the cough is getting better. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that magpie you caught in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little friend, and such a gorgeous day to be out and about.

    ReplyDelete