Friday, March 11, 2016

You've Gouda Brie kidding me.. passe-moi la baguette s'il vous plaît!




I've noticed that many of you are into signs, how about this one spotted on Whatley Crescent in Maylands. Three of my favourite things.. cheese, cheese and good coffee to wash it down, j'adore brie, baked brie oh la! Drool on the keyboard :) how well I would survive in Paris oui! Also in the background Ma Kettles Gardenalia for me and Look Feel Be, so Aimee's style! This stretch of Whatley Cresc. is awash with quirky boutiques and cafes, well worth the trip. For many reasons this week I say with gusto :) TGIF, tell you why tomorrow.. Happy Friday, take care and stay safe...

28 comments:

  1. I love this! Very creative and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cheesy puns - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a cheese hound too, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very cool street where you can get hot coffee and warm brie. I'd say more but my mama told be on most occasions I should be brie.......f!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brie de Melun et brie de Meaux, oui. Gouda, non !!!! Cool sign Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very creative sign I'd say. I love the look of that street. My kind of place for sure. Some warm brie with grapes or apple slices sounds just about perfect right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A street full of surprises, funny to see the dutch Gouda there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative signs get the attention they're looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's very clever, I like it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. A multi-lingual bad pun. Bonus points for the author.

    But coffee and cheese doesn't sound like such a good combination to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha -- fun sign, Grace. Looks like that little slice of cheese is reaching up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BRIE & COFFEE is on my list too. We should meet up in Paris, Grace! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could live on cheese too Grace! Love the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excelente fotografia urbana.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a good weekend. Love those type of shops too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As a devoted cheese lover, I also love the play on words using cheese! Have a good weekend, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this - now don't tell anyone but I've just enjoyed some Baked Camembert, delicious it was.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clever sign. I love play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmmm, cheese! I was on the market today and bought goat cheese - with kale! Cute signs. It´s again too hot for fresh flowers, huh? 3C here.

    ReplyDelete