Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dreaming...



 Spotted this delightful mural on the side of a building on Duoro Road while in South Fremantle last week. Couldn't see a signature but I know it was a commissioned piece by internationally recognised Perth multi-disciplinary artist ArtByDestroy. Destroy has many amazing murals around Perth but it's not always that easy to find them so when I do come across one it's always an unexpected treat. Remember this beauty discovered down a lane-way in Highgate.. so good! Happy Tuesday, take care and stay safe...


20 comments:

  1. A great mural. Nice pictures and amazing details

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet scene! I love how well it is drawn, like a 3D image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. But that is one YUGE cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute one! I have a soft spot in my heart for English Bulldogs so that little fellow appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one, it's so creative and the title so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it.I notice the largest dog who doesn't need it is standing on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mural. We thought of you yesterday when we were in Holland and I spied an old Desoto, Studibaker, and Rambler car mural on the side of an old building by a car lot. Oh, Holland Michigan, not the country Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a great find Grace, such a cute mural at a special place so high up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning mural, Grace! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic mural, really well done, Grace !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning, and thank you for finding this one, and sharing it. The dog lover in me believes this artist must be a fan of dogs too. The little boy is so cute too, it really is a dreamy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice mural. Love the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought the dogs were a sculpture at first!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic mural.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful and full of tenderness...Arianna

    ReplyDelete