Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A day at the beach..



Another delightful mural by Perth contemporary artist Peter Ryan. You might remember that I now enjoy his work on my beach walks here. The new mural is adorning a wall in my local shopping centre Westfield Whitfords. Painted during the last school holidays the artist, working with ideas from children in the local community created a 'sea-riously' wide and wonderful beach scene. Love all the gorgeously whimsical details below but the rather rotund sunbathers made me smile big 😊 Happy Tuesday, take care and stay safe.. 


26 comments:

  1. That is a very cute mural. The lifeguard looks like he might be asleep on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Was Funny, When I Saw The Whole Scene, I Was Like Cool. But Those Detailed Photos Brought A Big Ol Smile To My Face. Thanx, I Needed That.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic mural. I love all the detail you showed in your photos. A lot of fun wee scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful humor in that mural. Peter is a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love detailed pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing so beautifully done, I love it. Hope the week is good to you and not too wintry! Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. So much to take in and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to see more of his work. What a wonderful, fun talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this mural sure made me smile very big, Grace, my favorite part are the seagulls :-)
    Ingo sure´d suffered as I´d stood there a loooong time :-)
    Well. Hopefully he will!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I've seen some of those folks on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks fabulous Grace, love all the little details. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colorful mural made with a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so nice painted and I like all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Murals are really trending here (Greensboro, NC). But, we don't have the beach! These murals are fun and joyful.

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice,seagulls'box is great! ew :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Any and everyday at the beach is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete