Saturday, August 18, 2018

Shady reflections..



Reflections of the Matagarup Bridge in Aimee's mirrored sunglasses.. my camera was almost touching her glasses.. we got some inquiring looks :) When we were on the bridge we did wonder if the bridge, maximum height 72m, would be suitable for climbing and on reading the above link, it would seem that, with handrails and elevated platform already incorporated in the design, that is the plan, with perhaps even a zip line from top to ground.. I'll take photos from ground level 😉 Happy weekend, take care and stay safe.. 

22 comments:

  1. I like this shot. Climbing the bridge is out for me too but, it sounds like Perth is going to give Sydney a little competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful reflection photo. The clue that allowed me to figure out this shot was Amiee's hair color. Loved all your bridge photos. You had a productive day there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing and colorful reflection

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be on the ground with you, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No climbing the bridge for me but I would watch and yell encouragement. I love your artistic creative shot, well done Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting shot. I have a pair of sunglasses like that maybe I should put them on N and try a photo :-) Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot! Think I’d pass on the zipline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome and creative photo, and wonderful intense colors. Took me a second to orient myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really cool photo. Grace descending on a zip line from the new bridge. I can't wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing reflections and an interesting bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm cool shot, the bridge looks very interesting in an architechural way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos become mare artistic every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great reflection. very refreshing. and you made me smile with the comment about inquiring looks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very clever, creative shot, Grace!

    ReplyDelete