Sunday, September 1, 2019

Red Dome of deliciousness..



The first day of September and here in Australia the first day of spring 🌸 The theme for City Daily Photo bloggers for this month is red and what better way to celebrate red than by.. eating it :) One of our now favourite French patisseries is Maison St Honore in the Swan Valley. Always busy but at the weekends even more so, I think every French person in Perth was there on Sunday, it was a delight to be surrounded by French chatter. Bon dimanche, take care and stay safe.. P.s. Happy Fathers Day to all who celebrate today..  


23 comments:

  1. Ah oui cela semble vraiment délicieux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect - Happy Spring To You All

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. How noble of you to purchase something just to join in with the red theme. And I'm guessing that you felt obliged to eat it immediately afterwards.
    If Spring's sprung with you then I suppose that means the start of Autumn here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so delicious, Grace! And perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the happiest spring my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes. Nothing better than a French tart. Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks delicious! Happy Spring, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No fair!! You are showing us that delicious dessert and try as I might, I can't get a taste of it through my computer. It looks wonderful and it's perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...my, what a way to start the month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy :)) Loved the post.
    Happy spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, to enjoy French pastries! {{sigh}}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so pretty Grace :) Looking forward to sunny Spring days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, Grace, it looks so sweet. I would not share, I´d give it to you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks delicious. A nice red start of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooooo I feel weak at the knees just looking at this scarlet dome of deliciosity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's looking so well.
    Hmmm...I think it taste you well.

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete