Thursday, September 3, 2020

Bridge to bridge.. Part two.



Following on from yesterday's post here we are now heading up Riverside Drive towards the city and breakfast and more importantly coffee! You will see yesterday we crossed the first of the bridges on this walk, the second you can see..


...through the arch of the Elizabeth Quay Bridge just off centre to the right.. a long way off!


Below directional guidance from First Contact :)


They say it's never a good thing to look back.. I'm not sure if I agree with that, sometimes you have to look back to see how far you have come. Looking back to the city and forward to the next bridge below..


Here we are at the second of the bridges on this walk the Narrows Bridge. Up and over, looking back from the bridge to the city again and forward to the South Perth foreshore..


Across the bridge and once again on the other side of the river looking over to the city.. a bit of déjà vu happening here :) Believe it or not this is not the end, there is still a long way to go but I think there will have to be a Part Three to this walk because I'm exhausted just thinking about it 😉 Happy Thursday, take care and stay safe..


20 comments:

  1. What a pretty day you had to explore all of those bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that beautiful blue water ... Gorgeous pictures, Grace!
    Now I realize ... spring has come in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pooped, lol. A fine series. Yes look back forward and all around but live in the present moment. Aloha, Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good breakfast for energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what beautiful views you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cityscape photos. And there is more to come, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo is gorgeous! Such a beautiful city! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it was such a beautiful day too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pics.Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very thorough explanation and illustration of your walk. I don't see many clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All is blue at your place, the sky, the water, lucky you, here it is grey today..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest Grace,
    You no doubt deserved that breakfast and the coffee to get fueled once more for this lengthy walk!
    But what a most beautiful walk!
    Once with my late first husband and Mauzie the dachshund, we walked to my Parents' place on 2nd Christmas Day - 20 km. Of course I had to carry Mauzie for the final stretch! But it was great doing that with blue sky and crisp cold weather!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos of your walk through beautiful Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos and what a great location!! I think it's important to look back too. How else do we learn?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting shapes - very classy walk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete