Friday, September 4, 2020

Bridge to bridge encore and fini..



We are on the home stretch back on the South Perth foreshore where these pricey properties have a magnificent uninterrupted view out over the Swan River to the city. You might have to embiggen the shot above to see the gorgeous canine pair on the top level of the home, much loved furry family that may still be here or passed.. quite a statement..


Almost at the Mends Street Jetty. You may remember I posted about the fabulous frilled lizard and numbat shade shelters earlier this year HERE. Aimee was chuffed as she hadn't actually seen them yet..


On a beautiful day, as it was on Sunday, the South Perth foreshore is a popular spot for family picnics..


Here I am looking back again, can you see the Narrows Bridge way over to centre of the shot below. Blimey, are you impressed.. I am, super impressed 😉


... and here we are back where we started. As I said at the beginning of this walk if you ever find yourself in Perth on a beautiful day this is a brilliant walk to take in the sights on both sides of the Swan River. A previous walk we did had many more ups and downs but I'll give you a break from walks for a while :) Happy Friday, take care and stay safe..


21 comments:

  1. ...I can see why this what be a popular spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm impressed too! Everywhere looks so clean and well cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I win Lotto I'll buy one of those houses by the river in South Perth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cabin might do for me, Grace. I guess. Or... lotto?😂
    Coming back would be nice either way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Grace,
    Those furry friend statues on the roof top are priceless statements indeed!
    Learned that the Swan River is 4 km at its widest there. So that kind of explains your total of 10 km round trip. Twice crossing it, although at one narrower point.
    Spectacular indeed!
    Are those Meerkats, standing on the lege along the water? Looks like.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a fine day for this walk. I love those Meerkats!
    A long time ago Lowell had told me to set up a test blog which I could use to try things out so I thought I had better try New Blogger. I found it really confusing and at first thought I probably would be quitting my blog but finally got something posted but not the way I wanted it to be. On my real blog I keep switching back to Legacy blogger too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a long walk. Those do look like meerkats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful area. I love those Meerkats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to take in the sights and sense of a city! Thanks for taking me along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I assume the dogs are statues. Look at how the river sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Series Of Images - Thank You

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. There seem to be a lot of statue and stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love to see the walk without walking, very relaxed! Beautiful places and I love that sculpture, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great Grace. What a wonderful walk and lovely city.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The view just never ends! This is my kind of walk. Something to see and photograph everywhere you look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks a very nice area.
    I do like those meerkats.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ça sent le printemps qui vient! J'aime beaucoup la lumière sur ces paysages !

    ReplyDelete
  18. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete