Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Dining in style..



I mentioned that of all the venues open last weekend during Open House Perth I saw two.. I know pitiful right :) It was just too darn hot. Not far from Barracks Arch shown here on Mounts Bay road is the terribly elegant and yet lots of fun Lamont's. Housed in the beautiful heritage listed Bishops House Lamont's 'can offer you private dining room options, cocktail events under the stars, balcony dining while watching the sun set, and unique dinner settings in our outdoor gardens'. All that set in gorgeous gardens and right there in the CBD. Definitely a spot for that special birthday, will remember that. I can tell you sitting in the shady gardens drinking an ice cold angostura lemon lime and bitters was a super cool moment on a hot day! Happy Wednesday, take care and stay safe..


22 comments:

  1. What would I like to dine under the stars ... but for the time being remains a dream!
    Those places look very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a cool drink in the shade on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...it has old time eleganance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voilà un endroit très "classieux" comme on dit en français..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant looking place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely setting for any celebrations. I hope it gets put to good use. Those cool drinks look like a great way to cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful looking establishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I envy your warm and sunny weather, Grace! That looks like the perfect place for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had some beautiful weather here too, so warm for Spring, that drink looks so lovely and cold, good with loads of ice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place is very special indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like lovely place to spend some time at.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fine dining indeed. Looks like a delightful place tro spend some money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that looks like I would stomp there through like an elephant and accidentially break something, Grace ;-)
    I´m too clumsy for places like that, put me outside :-)
    Please send some heat over here, I soon have to take off in 4C...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes a cold drink is the best in hot weather. Especially in such nice surroundings.By us you have to change the words cold and hot but the surroundings stay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheers. Just to let you know I am back home but I have been under the weather ever since with a bug I obviously caught from the air con on one of the 3 flights back. My cough is worse than it has ever been. Will catch up when I feel better. Have some great wildlife photos I hope though the camera was giving problems. Hope you are a well. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a very charming place to celebrate special events.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It does look like a great location, especially with the drink in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lamont's is a beautiful venue Grace. I visited it a few years ago during Open House too. The surrounding gardens are quite beautiful too.
    A very refreshing drink :)

    ReplyDelete