Friday, February 22, 2019

My Monet moment..



Crossing the treetop walkway in yesterdays post and walking back up through the water garden I spied the bridge scene above and couldn't resist a Monet bridges moment, of course the vegetation is all wrong, but that's called artistic license :) the original photo below. The water garden is enchanting in the early morning light, I'm not sure why I haven't taken hundreds of photos here. It just occurred to me that I could have used these shots for the CDP March 'green' theme.. 💚 too late :) Happy Friday, take care and stay safe..


22 comments:

  1. I love your Monet moment and that little bridge is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wee stream running along in these pics, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Monet moment is absolutely gorgeous. Well done, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scenes make me feel warm. That is needed today, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good, but I love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Grace that IS Monet!!! Amazing! And how super-well you got this shot, too! Perfect! My art teacher was strict but you'd gotten an A++ for this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a truly beautiful place. I love your bridge shots. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see that you were channeling Monet during this photo session Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monet kept on changing things about so you are quite right to select your own plants for your very own Monet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Monet would have appreciated this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monet, indeed.
    Again, the flora and fauna of Australia are so special.
    Thank you for bringing it to us, daily!

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree it does look Monet-ish! What a lush beautiful area. You have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That part of kings park is beautiful Grace. Great Monet moment photos. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Monet moment is magnificent :)
    Love your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful area to wander and dream...Love all the greens...And your Monet interpretation is magical...

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sure is, possibly even better!

    ReplyDelete