Monday, February 4, 2019

Markets by the Sea..



Early yesterday morning we set off for the Markets by the Sea at Whitfords Nodes five minutes from home. I had the bright idea of climbing to the lookouts to get an overall image of the markets from above. Thought we could get away with climbing to the lower lookout, last shot below, but no! Too much bush in the way, so we carried on up to the high lookout, above, must admit I was pretty puffed by the time we got to the top! The market was excellent, love that dogs are welcome, and on this occasion, although there were many enticing goods on display, believe it or not the minimalist me managed to walk away with just a delicious chicken/avocado taco in my tum :) Doesn't that Indian Ocean look fabulous 💙 Happy Monday, take care and stay safe.. 


20 comments:

  1. ...the climb was worth it to see the blue of the ocean sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look fabulous as does every shot, and it's funny how our shortcuts can sometimes turn out not so wise, and there does seem to be a lot of bush, yet lovely. I always like it when events allow dogs and of course they're always such a joy to meet and see! Lots of food choices it appears but you did good! Bet it was tasty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks pretty idyllic as I go to turn up the central heating....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are pretty much welcome most places here if well behaved. It is common to see someone in a restaurant with a dog sitting under the table. Keep cool Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ocean looks fabulous and inviting, Grace! And so close to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous scene and view, Grace. Such a nice location close to home, you can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Une belle journée Grace, dans un paysage magnifique :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That water looks so inviting, we haven't had a chance to get out into it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a setting! I never tire of your ocean views.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems to be a nice place, for a beautiful suny day. I hope you're not suffering too much with the heat vawe

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice view from the top Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the birds eye view and the sea. I would never have done the climb on a warm sunny day, glad you did though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kind of rolling kitchen market I presume.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a good workout for a photo, I am very grateful for that! Keep climbing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amei conhecer teu blog e teu lindo país.
    Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha,Grace, at first I thought I'd loved to join you, but then... dogs.... huhhhh, that is (mostly unnecessary) stress for me (I do know most dogs are friendly, but I met some nasty ones...).

    ReplyDelete