Monday, December 11, 2017

Smooching under the staircase!



The sign below states no stacking of waste cardboard under the staircase.. it says nothing about no smooching! From afar it's not clear what the smudge of black on the wall under the stairs in Wolf Lane is, on closer inspection..naturally :) it is a small but perfectly formed moment of passion! I look for and love discovering these new mini stencil art pieces when out and about, I'm sure this wasn't there the last time I walked in Wolf Lane, but then again..! Hope you had/are having a good weekend, mine was hectic. Big catch up today! Happy Monday, take care and stay safe..
  See more Monday Murals from around the world here...


30 comments:

  1. Great post.
    Long live smooching.
    😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither of them appear to be in the mood for stacking waste cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oui ça c'est une trouvaille !!! j'aime bien. A discreet and faint sign of passion. Have a nice week and take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...not what I thought that it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet little work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat. Did you and yours smooch under the staircase?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice one, Grace!
    We have -10˚C wind chill today - cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a small treasure waiting to be discovered. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

      Delete
  8. What a little treat. I doubt there is a connection but I found a bunch of similar wall art in Arles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great find Grace, it's so tiny it's easy to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is truly awesome, Grace, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these tiny little "murals" too! I remember finding one in Italy when I was there of a cute little cat sitting right at street level. I think most people walked on by missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great find. I fear I would have missed this small mural. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You'd make a good detective finding these hidden gems. I love it, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one, Grace ! Great little find !

    ReplyDelete
  15. You'd make a good detective finding these hidden gems.


    Sexy Japan Girl

    ReplyDelete