Friday, January 25, 2019

Fringe seats..



No I'm not talking politics I'm talking fabulous Fringe World fun! From the 18th January to 17th February the third biggest Fringe in the world will delight Perthites and visitors with entertainment of every genre. All about variety and offering something for absolutely everyone the Fringe line-up 'includes comedy, circus, free and family entertainment, theatre, visual arts, musicals, dance and cabaret presented by Western Australian artists along with performers from all over the world'. Below Fringe's newest venue Yagan Square, have a look at the events here. All quiet through the day, this area will be chock-a-block in the evenings.. when we get around to choosing what to see we will join the throng 😉 Happy Friday, take care and stay safe..


28 comments:

  1. ...we have a Fringe Festive here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it! We have one here too, but I never seem to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Chinese New Year lanterns too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this event from past years. I can't wait to see what you pick out this year. This must be loads of fun for everyone in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did seriously look at those pedal machines for several seconds, wondering how they could be ridden. They can't be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to figure out those pedal machines too! I've been to a few Fringe things here in past years.
    I have a really filthy black car too but it is too cold to take it through a car wash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like lots of fun, enjoy it, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bike seats! We have smaller Fringe festivals around here...always entertaining!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of a Fringe festival, but sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those "restaurant" tricycles, so cute.
    Enjoy the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like fun! I'm eager to see what you decide to take in. So many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like exciting, quirky entertainment. What fun. Love those bright red movers in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is someting to look forward to. I always like those annually events, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you are spoilt for choice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. An exciting event, Grace ! Have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fringe world is a new one on me, why is it called that? Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now those rock. What a way to tour it all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. check this replica bags turkey see here now replica bags wholesale india blog here replica bags us

    ReplyDelete