Monday, July 24, 2017

Welcome to Freo.. A kraken good endeavour!



On Saturday after leaving the markets in Fremantle we went in search of this massive mural, I know right, it's a bit hard to miss :) painted in 2013.. a collaborative endeavour between Jackson Harvey, Jerome Davenport and Luke O'Donohoe, paint supplied by the City of Fremantle. Found on the wall of Pearse Street Studio in North Fremantle.. visible from the train between Fremantle and North Fremantle it is a spectacular 'Welcome to Freo', can you see the 'Freo' in the mix of ship wreckage below, tres clever oui! Kraken! Just one more reason to keep my feet dry on terra firma :) Hope you had/are still having a fab weekend, happy Monday, take care and stay safe..


29 comments:

  1. It took me a bit to see the F but I finally saw it! Good mural, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love this mural. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mural worth the travel to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can see it and I agree. It's best to stay on dry land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A massive, colourful and cool mural, I love it. Very nice, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a creative one indeed. Thanks for sharing, warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty good. I must have been facing the wrong way in the train.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative. You must be surrounded by the best types of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great mural Grace, I hadn't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A huge and very creative mural, Grace !

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very stunning mural, Grace - great style, too - impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is just great, thanks for sharing with us. Hope all is well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic mural.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really something, and the more I study it I can sense the fun they must have experienced in painting it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty darn dramatic with massive energy being depicted. Thanks for the Freo info. Would have missed it otherwise. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  16. On Saturday after leaving the markets in Fremantle we went in search of this massive mural, I know right, it's a bit hard to miss :) painted in ...
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  17. That took an awful lot of design work and innovation. Is the ocean off the WA coast that violent?

    ReplyDelete
  18. the more I study it I can sense the fun they must have experienced in painting it!


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete