Tuesday, May 3, 2022

'The earth laughs in flowers'..

 

I confess I haven't been into the city for quite a while, hopefully that will be put to rights on Thursday after an appointment. It has been a few months since I spotted the delightful floral mural here in a dreary laneway off Murray Street. Can't find any details but I feel that by depicting the roots of the Australian native blooms that it may have a symbolic meaning, I was pleased to discover it and it certainly brightens up this spot. Happy Tuesday, take care and stay safe..

Visit Sami to see more Monday Murals from around the world..



12 comments:

  1. Murals can do a lot to change the atmosphere of a laneway. That is a really nice one, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful one, Grace. I just found something like that in the street to take home (I did), post to come tomorrow. Too Hearts, love and luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the more laughter the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mural, wish it was painted on the side of my house! Or better still, on the inside of my house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great location for such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roots in three directions with blooms in all directions. Strange and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very pretty Grace. It looks like it could be by Joanna Brown from Laeline Designs. I've posted similar flowers from murals in South Perth and Melville. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace this made my morning after the ruling yesterday. Thank you

    ReplyDelete