Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Zumba zumba zumba!



After the yoga lesson in yesterday's post the music and energy level amped up a level or six for a zumba class hosted by Goodlife Health clubs, just one of the many free events during Forrest Live over the weekend in Forrest Place. No, I didn't join in although taking these pics was tricky when moving with the music :) What I loved most was the huge diversity in ages of those who participated in the high energy class.. from young children through to 'persons of a certain age' and every age in-between. The last shot to show the gorgeous heritage buildings in Forrest Place. Happy Wednesday, take care and stay safe..


25 comments:

  1. Love the age range too! Fun for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well to resist joining in on the fun, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba makes Wednesday really fun! I'd love to be zumba-ing right there! I just came back from my weekly line dance session, a little less energetic than zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit too energetic for me these days; I'd rather go for a brisk walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who loves Zumba. I, like John, would rather go for a brish walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to stay in shape in a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, that is taking up a notch. Exercise and have fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first photo. How much joy can you see in the woman's face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun shots of people having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure if there still Zumba class in my area.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would soo love to try this, too - but I can´t dance, sadly.
    And at the moment I´m lame like an old horse, Ingo brought some kind of... "sickness" home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very popular over here. I met a Zumba instructor man years ago now,she was super för.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are never too old for Zumba :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Além de divertido faz bem à saúde, aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this looks so nice, all those happy people moving around! Didn't you really feel the need to join...?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Intergenerational events add so much to the experience.

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely and fun shots, Grace !
    So many happy people !

    ReplyDelete