Friday, April 22, 2011

King Street

When we were in the city on Wednesday of course my friend and I had to have a walk down King Street which is Perth's 'home to the designers street'. I could show you pictures of Tiffany & Co, Louis Vuitton, Sass & Bide etc, but I'm sure everyone knows what they look like. So instead I couldn't resist showing this photo I took in my daughters favorite store, Wheels & Dollbaby (www.wheelsanddollbaby.com), although the clothes are so beautiful I thought the mannequins looked very indifferent about it all.

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonas, I appreciate the feedback.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Wheels and Dollbaby, how I love thee

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the clothes wish i was young enough to wear them and love your blog read after reading it on barry duttons page i will be a fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone actually wear their hair like that these days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would be handy if there was a strong breeze..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s difficult to get knowledgeable folks on this topic, but the truth is be understood as what happens you’re preaching about! Thanks. Insta stalker With best Instagram profile web viewer, you can stalk any users and stories highlights, Anonymously Online Instagram User Posts and Highlights ...

    ReplyDelete