Friday, April 22, 2011

King Street

When we were in the city on Wednesday of course my friend and I had to have a walk down King Street which is Perth's 'home to the designers street'. I could show you pictures of Tiffany & Co, Louis Vuitton, Sass & Bide etc, but I'm sure everyone knows what they look like. So instead I couldn't resist showing this photo I took in my daughters favorite store, Wheels & Dollbaby (www.wheelsanddollbaby.com), although the clothes are so beautiful I thought the mannequins looked very indifferent about it all.

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonas, I appreciate the feedback.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Wheels and Dollbaby, how I love thee

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the clothes wish i was young enough to wear them and love your blog read after reading it on barry duttons page i will be a fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone actually wear their hair like that these days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would be handy if there was a strong breeze..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...